- Professional Member - $155 (valid for 365 days)
- Student Member - $0
- Employee/Student at Qualifying Member Organization - $0 (Not sure if your organization qualifies? Contact us at email@example.com)
All Individual Members receive the Basic Benefits. Members at the $60 (Student) or $155 (Professional) level, or members serving as the main point of contact for their Organizational Membership (1 per organization) receive the Additional Benefits package as well.
- Significant discount on a subscription to GLOBAL HEALTH.
- Significant discount on registration fees for the Council's annual International Conference on global health, widely acclaimed as the premier event of the year in the global health field.
Invitations to complimentary policy briefings and networking events on Capitol Hill and in the Council's Washington, D.C. offices.
Career and Networking Tools
- Discount on the latest edition of the Council-published book, Finding Work in global health.
- Opportunity to join an officially chartered Caucus under the auspices of the International Health Council current official caucuses.
International Health Council Online and Other Services
- Electronic digest of headlines and breaking news in global health from around the world.
- Regular electronic updates on global health-related legislative activities and items slated for Congressional action.
Additional Benefits for Full Membership
- Opportunity to participate as a delegate to the annual World Health Assembly under the auspices of the official International Health Council delegation.